Error during command authentication.

Played basketball in High School and miss it? Interested in playing at Dartmouth?

YOU STILL CAN!! The Women's Club Basketball team still has some open spots!  We will be holding an open practice this Thursday February 3rd from 4:30 to 6, and anyone interested in playing should come!  Commitment to practices Tuesday and Thursday from 4:15-6 is expected, as well as attendance to 2-3 games over the rest of the term! (mostly at home)  We are looking for any skill level, and would be interested in having practice players as well if you don't want the commitment!
If you are interested in learning more, or attending the open practice please blitz any of the captains or [log in to unmask] to be added to our listserv.

Hope to see you on the court!

Grace Miller, Jenny Begley, Joree Lefrance