Come out to our weekly meeting today (Friday) at 3 pm in the first floor New Hamp. lounge. We will be having a challenge to see who can correctly guess which of the two coffees we are featuring is decaf. The decaf is no ordinary decaf, and we hope you guys give poor old decaf some love. This one should be really good and we suspect it'll be a fun challenge to tell the two apart. Oh yeah, the regular caffeinated coffee option is as funky and delicious as ever.

We hope you make it out and enjoy some good coffee with us!