Are you a busy student who wants to volunteer but can never find the time?

*Generations* is perfect for the busy student who wants to give back to
his/her community!

Generations has a very easy time commitment. We meet every Sunday from
*3:15-4:45pm* in the afternoon (only *1.5 hours*/*week* on *Sundays*!) to
go to Roger's House, an assisted living community in West Lebanon. We hang
out with the elderly, share stories, play card games, and really just make
the people there very happy!

It is a very rewarding experience, and can fill the gap of missing your
grandparents back home, because you *know* that you miss 'em!

You will also get to make new friends in a tight knit organization!

Join the Generations Project!

We will be having our first session THIS SUNDAY. We will be meeting right
outside of Tucker at 3:15pm sharp.

Blitz [log in to unmask]
<https://sn2prd0310.outlook.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=bjkmHQKL90aL3ZhrXhOqzPzLvDsAw88IfEuOK4FzE4MCoWk2Eifo75nwvkXwkKDFOEtzPpQBoK0.&URL=mailto%3agenerations.dartmouth%40gmail.com>for
more information.