Or just make someone smile?

Blitz in the names of people who you think could use a pick-me-up or would appreciate a kind gesture to the Dartmouth Random Acts of Kindness account. We will leave them anonymous notes with treats in their Hinman Boxes. If you want, you can also write a little message you think they would like.

You can blitz in the names of up to three people from Monday through Thursday at 5pm

It's true that if your friends read this blitz they may know their anonymous notes are from RAK, but they also will know that they have someone wonderful who cares about them!

It's cold outside and midterms are happening, so help warm up someone's day!

Love,

Dartmouth RAK