DARTMOUTH STUDENT PANEL ON ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION

Has anxietydepression, or another mental health disorder impactedyour life or affected someone close to you?

Do you have an experience you'd like to share?

If so, Active Minds is hosting a Student Panel on Thursday, February 6th for our classmates to tell their stories and offer their perspectives to Dartmouth's Community.

***If you'd like to speak on this panel, please blitz this account for more information by Sunday, January 26th!!!

Active Minds is an international mental health awareness and advocacy student group. We're going to change the conversation on mental health. Join us!