CUPSI QUALIFYING SLAM

8pm

FAHEY 1st FLOOR

what? a poetry competition among dartmouth poets. top 2 poets get a free trip to colorado to compete in CUPSI.

what? collegiate slam nationals!

why? barbara christian says, "I can only speak for myself, but what I write and how I write is done in order to save my own life." (from "The Race for Theory")

how? bring 3 original poems, 0 props, 0 costumes. poems on paper are welcome.

but i don't have 3 original poems... that's fine! you can still perform; you just won't be able to qualify for CUPSI.

please feel welcome to perform, even if you don't want to compete. and please feel welcome to perform, especially if you want to compete!

word.