Error during command authentication.

Then come to The KURA Project's information session in
Collis 212
on
 TONIGHT at 6 PM
to hear about our organization's accomplishments and goals and how YOU can get involved!

The purpose of the Dartmouth chapter of The KURA Project is to provide all female students of said schools with the tools they need to ensure their continued attendance, to raise funds is to provide all students of our receiving schools with school supplies, to raise awareness among the Dartmouth community regarding the educational resources available to students of these schools, to foster an environment conducive to thinking critically about the state of education in this area, and to form new plans of action to improve said state.