**THIS WEEK IN SUSTAINABILITY**
Brought to you by the Office of Sustainability and Green Groups Directorate

WEDNESDAYWEDNESDAYWEDNESDAY
O-FARM OFFICE HOURS, 3-5 pm, Fairchild 111
Have questions? Got ideas? Come talk with Scott Stokoe, the farm manager, about anything on your mind--food, energy, and more!

DC3 MEETING, 6:30 pm, Haldeman 124
Interested in discussing international environmental issues? Come check out the Dartmouth Council on Climate Change and help plan some awesome events for the term!

ECOVORES DINNER, 7 pm, SLC
Want a delicious and FREE home cooked meal!? Love to talk about local food issues? Eat dinner with Ecovores this week! Blitz us if you would like to help cook!!

THURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAY
OFFICE HOURS, 12-2pm, Robo 108
Want to get involved in sustainability on campus? Have a random sustainability question? Just want to hang out and eat some yummy baked goods? Visit us for Office hours, every week on Thursdays.

SATURDAYSATURDAYSATURDAY
SYSTEMS THINKING FOR FOOD AND AGRICULTURE WORKSHOP, 10 am-2 pm, Occom Commons in McLaughlin
We will be utilizing Russ' "New Ag Playbook" to integrate the financial, environmental and social components of agriculture. Dining systems on college campuses will form the basis of our case study. Each group will be assigned a particular aspect of agriculture and then we will come together to explore the synergies among them. This systems thinking tool can be applied to all of our future engagements with sustainability issues.
Led by Russ Curry (founder of Agnetic), Art Scheele (Midwest organic farmer), and Julie Curry (education expert).

O-FARM FIELD TRIP TO HOMESTEAD D ACRES, 12-4:45 pm, Meet behind Robo
Take a trip off campus to see and amazingly cool permaculture at D'Acres farm. D'Acres is located in Dorchester, NH, about 45 minutes away from campus. We will meet at 12 behind Robo and we will be back on campus by 4:45. Blitz Malcolm Salovaara if interested!

AS ALWAYS, IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION, CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE sustainability.dartmouth.edu<http://sustainability.dartmouth.edu/> AND LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!