Interested in finance but don't quite know where to start yet? Already have some exposure to finance but want to brush up on your skills, as well as meet experienced members in the field? If so, Dartmouth's Quantitative Finance Society may be the club for you!

The Dartmouth Quantitative Finance Society aims to increase awareness of the growing importance of quantitative analysis in the banking and financial services industry. We are dedicated to serve as a bridge between students with strong quantitative backgrounds in statistics, mathematics, and engineering and the world of finance.

The Quantitative Finance Society will be holding our first meeting of the term tonight at 7:30pm in Rocky 002.

To ensure all members are on the same page, we will be covering the basics today, i.e. the basic structure of an investment bank as well as the roles of various teams within an investment bank . These are the absolute basics, so this is perfect for those interested in finance that don't quite know where to start yet. This is a rare opportunity to start from the very beginning as well as for those who want to gain a deeper understanding of how an investment bank works - you don't want to miss this. All classes welcome!

See you tonight!
7:30 pm
Rocky 002