Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Are you interested in finding innovative ways to transform our food system? Then join us for a workshop this Saturday on...

"Systems Thinking for Food and Agriculture"

Led by agriculture consultant Russ Curry (founder of Agnetic), Illinois farmer Art Scheele, and education expert Julie Curry

Sat. Jan, 25, 10am-2pm, Occom Commons in McLaughlin
Panera will be served during lunch

Please RSVP, by blitzing back by Thursday evening

We will be utilizing Russ' "New Ag Playbook" to integrate the financial, environmental, and social components of agriculture. This systems thinking tool is widely applicable to many engagements with sustainability issues. Each group will be assigned a particular aspect of agriculture, and then we will come together to explore the synergies among them.

Sponsored by Agnetic, Grist Mill Enterprises, Community Adaptation Services, DOC Environmental Studies division, Rockefeller Center for Public Policy, Dartmouth Coalition for Global Health