Please join us as we celebrate the legacy of Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. with our

22nd Annual Martin Luther King Jr. Vigil

keynote speaker, Professor Russell Rickford

The proceedings of our event will go as follows:
Commemoration of Dr. King
Introduction of the speaker
Presentation by Professor Rickford
Community march and song from Cutter Shabazz to the Hopkins Center
Presentation by the brothers of Alpha Phi Alpha

"A Time to Break the Silence"

"When you are right you cannot be too radical; when you are wrong, you cannot be too conservative."
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Over 60 years ago in 1952, Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. became a member of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc., an organization dedicated to developing leaders, promoting brotherhood, encouraging academic excellence and service, and promoting advocacy for minority communities.