Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Stories Growing Films, Dartmouth's only student run production company, is currently casting for our thrilling new short film: MILLION DOLLAR CRAZY. A short film written by the outrageously witty Jaquille Jones '16 and will be directed by the oh so lovely Hughie Sagona '15. It follows natural-born leader Franc Taylor as he tries to get his old crew back together for one last heist in order to help pay for his sister's medical costs. And it's gonna be shot in black and white! So yeah, that's pretty darn cool.

We will be holding auditions on Monday (1/20) and Tuesday (1/21) from 6 to 10 PM. Auditions will be held in Baker 152 on Monday and Baker 158 on Tuesday. Please blitz us at [log in to unmask], to reserve your time. If you could, please provide us with a range of times, auditions will be scheduled in 10 minutes slots. Just to note, we don't require headshots or resumes. Sides regarding the main characters are attached so you can become familiar with the role you wish to audition for.

If you have any questions, please blitz the club account or [log in to unmask]

We are looking to cast the following roles:

Character Breakdown

Franc Taylor (20s)- A real leader who truly cares about the ones he loves but has a bit a temper when questioned.

Joel (20s)-The foul mouth tech genius who underneath it all actually cares for every member of the team.

Roxie (20s)-She's fun, smart, caring, confident, and uses her wit and charm to gain the upper-hand.

Paddy (20s)- The tight lipped member of the team. He is a guy who looks like you could really talk to. Note: this character is silent throughout the film's duration.