Error during command authentication.

IvyQ
is coming to Dartmouth! IvyQ is a 300-500 person, three-day conference that occurs at an Ivy League School every year.
Dartmouth recently nabbed the bid for our first ever IvyQ! The conference provides an incredible forum to discuss LGBT+ issues, while also showcasing some of the advances that Dartmouth has made for both current and future LGBT+ students, such as the construction of the Triangle House.

While this is exciting news for Dartmouth, planning the conference is a huge endeavor that will require not only support from many organizations on campus, but also a dedicated planning committee. We are currently putting together the planning committee for the conference, and we recommend that all interested students apply to chair an aspect of the planning committee. Applications are online at the link provided below, and descriptions of the available positions are attached. We encourage you to apply no later than 11:59 PM on Wednesday, January 22.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WqD6NAuajYEiGMaYPfujS9WR33dOrwUxOdVfWmp5JjE/viewform

Please blitz the IvyQ account if you have any questions about either IvyQ or the application. We are super pumped to host this conference in the Fall, and we can't wait to showcase the best that Dartmouth has to offer!

- Dartmouth IvyQ Co-Chairs