TONIGHT at Multi-Faith Conversations, we will be discussing the intersection of spirituality and social justice. In light of this weekend's celebration of MLK, and in honor of MLK week, MFC is asking: how are spirituality and social justice linked in your life? What drives you to work for social justice, and how do you decide how/where to do this work? What guidance/support does your spiritual community provide you with in undertaking social justice endeavors?

Join our discussion over delicious catered dinner <x-apple-data-detectors://0> TONIGHT, from 5:45-7pm<x-apple-data-detectors://0>, in Tucker 105. Catering provided by Boloco. There are only a few spots left, so please RSVP if you plan on coming!

***Given the topic of our discussion, you are especially encouraged to attend if you went to the MLK Community Faith Celebration at 3pm on Sunday<x-apple-data-detectors://2> in Rollins Chapel.