This week at Multi-Faith Conversations, we will be discussing the intersection of spirituality and social justice. In light of this weekend's celebration of MLK, and in honor of MLK week, MFC is asking: how are spirituality and social justice linked in your life? What drives you to work for social justice, and how do you decide how/where to do this work? What guidance/support does your spiritual community provide you with in undertaking social justice endeavors?

Join our discussion over delicious catered dinner on Tuesday, from 5:45-7pm, in Tucker 105. Catering provided by Boloco. RSVP to [log in to unmask] by Monday at 11pm; only 20 spots available!

***Given the topic of our discussion, and the celebrations of this weekend, you are also encouraged to attend the MLK Community Faith Celebration at 3pm on Sunday in Rollins Chapel.  More information about the event can be found here:
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~mlk/calendar/mlk2014_father_greg_boyle.html