Do you..
       dream of being a Bollywood star?
             unintentionally screw the lightbulb and pet the dog when you dance?

                   just love dancing?

As long as you answered yes to the last question, come audition for
RAAZ, Dartmouth's competitive South Asian fusion dance group!

http://dartmouthraaz.weebly.com/index.html

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dartmouth-Raaz/245099078850339

Get ready for flashy costumes, incredible beats, and killer dance moves.

Auditions are this SATURDAY, 1/11 at 2PM 'til we're done in SARNER EAST (in Sarner Underground).

1) Come show us a choreographed 30 second piece. Show off ANY dance style to ANY music, solo or in groups (people in groups will be considered individually). Please bring your own music.
2) We'll teach you a few of our own moves as a group and have you perform them for us.

Feel free to blitz RAAZ with any questions! See you on Saturday!