...The Dartmouth Chamber Orchestra

Come play with us!

This term's rep to include Beethoven, Mozart, Vaughan Williams,
and Rodgers and Hammerstein's

*~ The  Sound  of  Music ~*

The DCO is Dartmouth's own student-directed orchestra. We perform both on and off campus, choose our own repertoire, and have a blast working on some of the best orchestral works from all different genres!

We rehearse each Sunday from 1:00 to 3:00pm in Hartman at the HOP, starting this weekend.

No audition necessary, but experience reading music/playing in an ensemble is required.

Interested in playing with us? Just want to find out more?
We'd love to meet you!

Blitz us at: [log in to unmask]

Love, The DCO

PS: If you're already on our roster, no need to respond to this.