It's cold outside, but it's warm in the pool. Club Swim is a great way to have fun and stay in shape for the winter!

The Club Swim Team starts practices tonight (Monday) at 6pm at the pool!

The practice schedule for 14W is:
Mondays: 6-7:30 pm
Tuesdays: 6:30-8 pm
Thursdays: 6:30-8 pm
Sundays 12:30-2 pm

You are welcome to come to as many or few practices as you'd like. You don't have to have swam in high school--we welcome swimmers of all levels! Additionally, you can earn a PE credit for club swim by registering on Banner before the add/drop period ends and attending 13 practices this term.

Feel free to blitz the account with any questions or to be added to our blitz list.

Hope to see you tonight!