Dear all,

We are on the 2nd class of a 9 class winter term introductory tango course,  taught by our very own Armin and Marta. For beginners, this is still a good time to join since the teachers will review materials taught in the first class.

The classes will be held at Sarner East,  which is located in "53 commons" basement, the building is behind Collis Center. You will see Collis Center at the crossing of Main street and Wheelock street. From next week, we will return to Occom Commons.

For your convenience I have attached a Dartmouth Map, please notice that the "53 Commons" is marked with black circle to the left of the big green, if you have trouble finding the place, please call 6037296658. ID card is needed to access the building, we'll try to keep the door open to let you in, as an alternative option, you can go to the Collis Center info desk to pick up a card (in exchange for an ID of some kind). Here is a link showing how the building looks like.  http://www.dartmouth.edu/dining/53commons/sarner.html

There is no need to bring a partner, as many people will come without partners and partner rotations will be encouraged during the class. Please bring a pair of clean shoes which allow you to pivot on the dance floor.

The course qualifies for PE credit for Dartmouth undergraduate students! :-)

Time : 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm with practica until 10 pm

Price: FREE for Dartmouth students. For non-students, only $5 per class or $40 for the whole series of 9 classes (however, please join us anyway, even if you cannot afford to pay - we would love to have you there!). Also, if you are an advanced dancer and would like to help teach the classes or help during the practica, please come!

Ping (for DATS)