Want to travel to countries around the world such as Nepal, Tanzania, or Peru?

Want to work to make peoples' lives healthier, easier, or more sustainable?

Want to partner with students of many different disciplines towards one goal?

Want to learn real world skills that can be applied to a future career?

Then come to Dartmouth Humanitarian Engineering's first meeting of winter term! It's never too late to get involved an a great organization that guides real change around the world. We are seeking both engineers and non-engineers to help work on cool projects with fun people!

If you have any interest at all come to our first meeting of the term in Rocky 003 Tuesday night at 8:00pm!

Hope to see you there!
-DHE