Calling All Self-identifying Women!

Audition to be part of V-February Productions. Bond with other amazing women and make Winter 2014 truly memorable!

*NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY*

JAN 9, 4-8 PM
JAN 11, 3-7 PM
JAN 12, 3-8 PM

VOICES
As a part of V-Week 2014, we are putting together an original production called “VOICES” to allow self-identified women of the greater Dartmouth community to share their stories and experiences through various means of artistic expression.
Come to the audition/interview to be involved. (You don't have to have your monologue ready for the audition - we can provide a text for the audition).

VagMons
Join the annual performance of Vagina Monologues. Aspiring performers, those who want to work behind the scenes, artists interested in creating marketing, and general well-wishers are all welcome!

Location: Center for Gender and Student Engagement (behind the Choates)

Email the Directors Semarley Jarrett, Sandi Caalim, Jessica King Fredel or Katherine Kinnaird if you have any questions.