"a great role model"
"the only thing that is consecutive"
"a perfect match"
This is just some of the amazing feedback we've gotten about our program in the past term! Join now -- you can help make a difference to a Little Sib in the Upper Valley.

Want to learn more about becoming a mentor? Check out our booth at the Volunteer Fair on 1/8. If you know you want to apply, please bring a completed application, driver form, and driver's license to one of the following info sessions!

Sunday 1/12 at 5:30 PM in Tucker Foundation 105
Monday 1/13 at 8:00 PM in Tucker Foundation 105

Dartmouth College Big Brother Big Sister

WhoA one-on-one match between you and a child from the Upper Valley, aged 6-13 (we take your age preferences into consideration when matching!)
WhatBBBS is a chance for you to act as a mentor to a child who comes from a disadvantaged background. He/she could be having family and/or emotional problems, and could really benefit from a role model in his or her life.
WhereAnywhere in the Upper Valley! If you have a U.S. driver's license, you're eligible to become Tucker driver certified, which means you can check out a Tucker car for free to go pick up your little sib and explore the Upper Valley.
WhenWhenever meetings fit into your schedule; BBBS is a 4 hour/week time commitment, but it's up to you when you meet!