Don't foreget to carve your own place in history and make some money!

Design the WINTER CARNIVAL POSTER OR T-SHIRT! based on the theme -- Carnival of Thrones: Winter is Coming

The chosen POSTER SUBMISSION wins $400

The chosen T-SHIRT DESIGN wins $250

Concerning posters and t-shirts, please be aware of the following guidelines:

  *   Posters do not have to be a specific size, but we ask that they be submitted 'poster size' (not 8.5 by 11) so that we do not need to blow up the poster and ruin the quality of your work
  *   Posters/t-shirts should not infringe on any potential copyright issues, including but not limited to, popular book or television series such as Game of Thrones. Feel free to blitz us with specific questions about content violations
  *   We do not recommend a person as the focus of the poster
  *   Any medium is acceptable; digital formats can be jpg, gif, etc., anything that can be read on the average mac
  *   Printing t-shirts costs more money if more colors are involved; your design is more likely to be chosen for a t-shirt if it has 1-2 colors (not counting the background)
  *   Please include "Dartmouth Winter Carnival 2014" somewhere on the poster

Please blitz all submissions to [log in to unmask] or drop posters off in Collis 303 by Monday, January 13th. Contact us with any questions.

Winter is coming....

Winter Carnival Committee