Like to run?  So do we!
Come join DERT (Dartmouth Endurance Racing Team) in front of Robo for an open practice today (1/6) at 3:00 pm.
DERT is Dartmouth's home for endurance sports:  trail running, full and half marathons, adventure races, triathlons, and all kinds of outdoor fun.  Whether you're training for your tenth marathon or working your way up to your first 5k, we're open to all levels of involvement and ability.  We'll be holding our start-of-term info meeting on Wednesday, but feel free to blitz [log in to unmask] with questions, comments, or to be added to our blitz list.