IvyQ registration updates!

Our Tier I registration is almost filled up. One final spot just got opened up, so if you haven't registered yet, keep checking ivyq.org to try to nab it when it goes live. Word will go out when that spot is filled.

If you do not register in Tier I but still want to go, do not fret! Tier II opens up at at 12:00 am of December 25th; all remaining tickets are then up to grabs to all colleges and universities. Those tickets go fast. Again, head over to ivyq.org to get those.

If you do not get a Tier II ticket, please blitz this account. We will be keeping a waitlist and will likely able to give tickets to some people on it. First-come first-served.

Full financial aid is available for both tiers upon request.

The dates of the conference are February 6 - 9th at Princeton University. The conference dates had to be shifted and are now over Winter Carnival. It is worth it!!! Please talk to anyone who has gone in the past, blitz the account, and consider how there are parties literally every weekend but only one IvyQ a YEAR. Transportation provided.

What is IvyQ?

Poke around ivyq.org! IvyQ is an annual 4-day pan-Ivy LGBTQIA+ conference for 300 - 500 students. It is an amazing opportunity to: meet other queer Ivy League students; take part in a up to a half-dozen workshops with prominent queer scholars, activists, and leaders; learn what other queer campuses look like and how to improve our queer campus at Dartmouth; enjoy a truly queer space; learn from our peers at other Ivy League schools; have a lot of fun (there is a lot of social programming to complement the daytime programming)! The conference embraces students of all identities, including questioning students and allies! First-year students are particularly encouraged to come.

How to get a ticket:

1. Go to ivyq.org
2. Click on the big registration link
3. Click on the Dartmouth tab or Tier II tab
4. Do NOT pay now. Read the instructions and click on/fill out the Registration Form.
5. Wait for a blitz from Princeton, may take several hours. This blitz will link you to your invoice.
6. Pay that invoice. It will have the name of a Princeton conference chair for privacy reasons. You have until December 24 to pay the invoice.
7. You're good to go!

We cannot wait for IvyQ, please please come,

Your Dartmouth IvyQ co-chairs
Zac Myslinski and Melina Bartels