Are you running on caffeine and panic? Have you been working on that ten page paper so long that you've forgotten how to spell your own name?
We have cookies and help.

TONIGHT RWIT
presents UpLate from 10 pm to midnight.

No appointments necessary! We're taking walk-ins only, so stop by and work on your papers with one of our tutors. Join us in the RWIT room, Berry 183 (behind KAF), for 20-minute sessions. We'll even have free food!

Tutors may fill up fast, so consider coming later at 11 pm. This is the last day that RWIT will be open this term.

For more information, blitz our Chair of PR, Maura Riley