Welcome to reading period: when seat saving in the library becomes a competitive sport, KAF stays open later, and RWIT helps you get through crunch time!

TONIGHT and TOMORROW, RWIT presents UpLate, from 10 pm to midnight.

No appointments necessary! We're taking walk-ins only after our normal hours end at 10 pm, so stop by and work on your papers with one of our tutors. Join us in the RWIT room, Berry 183 (behind KAF), for 15-minute sessions. We'll even have free food!
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZP95ZDV>

For more information, blitz our Chair of PR, Maura Riley