Liked what former Prime Minister Olmert had to say last week? Going on Birthright over winter break? Want to get involved in the pro-Israel community both on and off campus? Or just want to learn more about but you aren't sure where to start?

Consider joining Dartmouth Students for Israel!

We are a group of both Jewish and non-Jewish students who support the pro-Israel movement on and off campus. We get together once a week to talk about the latest updates from Israel, write letters to our elected representatives, and educate campus about the US-Israel relationship.

Blitz [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] if you're interested in getting involved this winter