VOICES

An original production written and performed by the Dartmouth community of self-identified women.

We want ALL voices to be heard!

As a part of V-Week 2014 in winter term, we are putting together an original production called “VOICES” to allow self-identified women of the greater Dartmouth community to share their stories and experiences through various means of artistic expression.

Submit your stories to [log in to unmask]

or contact the directors Sandi Caalim,Semarley Jarrett, or Jessica King Fredel

Anonymous submissions can be sent to HB 6133

We will be hosting a number of writing workshops throughout the term. Blitz us if you have any questions!

MONOLOGUES, POEMS, STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS

ANYTHING WELCOME!!!

Make sure your experience of Dartmouth  is represented in the production.