*Liked what former Prime Minister Olmert had to say last week? Going on
Birthright over winter break? Want to get involved in the pro-Israel
community both on and off campus? Or just want to learn more about but you
aren't sure where to start? *
Consider joining *Dartmouth Students for Israel! *

We are a group of both Jewish and non-Jewish students who support the
pro-Israel movement on and off campus. We get together once a week to talk
about the latest updates from Israel, write letters to our elected
representatives, and educate campus about the US-Israel relationship.

*Blitz **[log in to unmask]
<https:[log in to unmask]>**
if you're interested in getting involved this winter*