Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Applications for Trips Assistant Director are due this Thursday, November
21st at 1pm! All other directorate applications will be available later
this week.

Attached is the application for Assistant Director for Trips 2014. The only
prerequisite for applying is some previous involvement as a Trips volunteer
(trip leader, croo member, directorate member). The Assistant Director's
job is extremely demanding but I promise that it will be an incredibly fun
and rewarding job.

   - Details about the Assistant Director's responsibilities, compensation,
   and details are included in the attached application.
   - Trip Leader applications will be available a few weeks into winter
   term.
   - If you would like to discuss the position or the application please
   contact me anytime.

I hope that you will read the position description and consider applying!
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or suggestions.

Gerben Scherpbier
Director 2014
*DOC First-Year Trips Program*
Dartmouth College