Tomorrow night the Big Green face-off against Colgate at 7:00 pm!

We’re currently tied in the standings... so you know this is going to be a rowdy game! .... If you can’t make it tomorrow night (What else you would be doing on a Friday night...?) don’t you worry, don’t you worry child, we’ve got another game for youuuuu!

Saturday afternoon we’re hosting our first ever Teddy-Bear-Toss with Sigma Nu! Each teddy bear you donate will benefit Fred's Fund, a charity committed to making a child's stay in the intensive care unit at CHaD more comfortable!

 Please bring a new, unused stuffed animal to donate to the Fund. The toss will be after the 1st period!

Puck drops Saturday against Cornell (ranked 3rd in the nation... pfft no biggie) at 4PM.

Support Dartmouth Women’s Ice Hockey in our last home weekend before winter break! :)

DWIH