The International Development Forum is planning to send students to the annual Social Enterprise Conference at Harvard at the end of winter term 2014. If you would be interested in attending, please fill out our interest survey by Friday, Nov 22

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1l797gjeR1-jF234DBPfGK_MIN-YeHTTgv0CXSFz3SHI/edit

The International Development Forum is a student-run group that organizes discussions about topics in development ranging from migrant workers to social conflict. We bring together speakers from diverse fields to engage in meaningful discourse about the road forward for development.