Dear campus,

Panhellenic would like to publicize the results of our 13F survey of Recruitment participants and publish Winter Recruitment dates and information.

1) Survey Results
Of the 423 Potential New Members who went through Recruitment in 13F, 228 responded to a survey that Panhellenic sent out to paricipants through houses and specifically to individuals who withdrew from the process. (note that percentages have been rounded, and may not add up to 100%)

Rho Chi Support:
6% of women did not feel supported by their Rho Chi
18% of women felt somewhat supported by their Rho Chi
51% of women felt supported by their Rho Chi
25% of women felt very supported by their Rho Chi

Did women have a specific house in mind going in to recruitment?
9% responded that yes, she had one house in mind
49% responded that yes, she had 2-3 houses in mind
35% responded that no, but she had 1-2 houses that she did not feel interested in
11% responded that no, she was open to any house

Did women end up in the house that they thought was their top choice going into recruitment?
34% responded yes, they ended up in their top house choice
26% responded no, they did not
24% responded that they did not have a top choice
15% did not complete recruitment

Statement: I changed my opinions about houses over the course of recruitment
2% of women strongly disagreed with this statement
6% of women disagreed with this statement
12% of women felt neutrally about this statement
59% of women agree with this statement
20% of women strongly agree with this statement

Statement: About one month into my experience, I am happy at my house (percent based off respondants who were in houses)
2% of women strongly disagreed with this statement
1% of women disagreed with this statement
3% of women felt neutrally about this statement
23% of women agree with this statement
71% of women strongly agree with this statement

2) Winter Recruitment Dates:
Important: ALL participants in 14W sorority recruitment are required to attend a Panhellenic Information Session during the winter, even if they went through fall/previous term recruitment, due to adjustments in Recruitment policy and desire to clarify the recruitment process. There will be no exceptions.

Please plan to attend the Panhellenic Info Session @ 8 pm on Wed, January 8th OR Saturday, January 10th @ 11 am. Sessions will last less than an hour. Locations TBD.

All participants must also attend a GLOS info session (if you attended a GLOS info session previously, you do not have to attend another). GLOS info session dates can be found here: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~orl/greek-soc/cfs/recruitment_dates.html.
Round 1:

Tuesday 14 January 6 PM-10 PM and Wednesday 15 January 6 PM-10 PM

Round 2:

Friday 17 January 6 PM-10 PM and Saturday 18 January noon to 4 PM

Pref night: Sunday 19 January  6 PM-9 PM
MLK Day - No events scheduled Monday 20 January
Bid night:  Tuesday 21 January  6 PM

Best wishes for the break!
Panhellenic Council