Mondays suck... Until 7pm, that is.

MONDAY NIGHT DINNER

Who: Government Professor Simon Chauchard

What:
Experiential vs. Theoretical Learning in the College Experience

Where:
Amarna Undergraduate Society, @ 23 E. Wheelock St.

When:
7pm

Why:
Because you, too, realize that the Dartmouth experience is lacking in intellectual engagement outside of the classroom, and because in the grand scheme of things you can absolutely take one hour out of your busy week to eat an amazing, home-cooked, non-Foco dinner and converse with your brilliant peers and similarly brilliant faculty over a topic upon which can all personally engage.

:::Cosponsored by the cool cats at Programming Board:::

Where is Amarna?
Head down East Wheelock toward the gym and keep going through the stoplight. We're the second house on the left, with "AMARNA" written above the door. Trust us - it's worth the walk.

What is Amarna?
Amarna is an undergraduate society with 100% open membership. We watch movies, put on tails events, play games, and host Wine & Cheese - the classiest campus-wide event of the term. We also have open meetings on Wednesdays at 9pm, so come by, say hi, and check us out for yourself! Or send us a blitz to be put on our invite list.

~Amarna. Not a house, a home.~