Is Humanitarian Work (Still) Justified under a God-less Worldview
Join J Street U and the Atheists, Humanists, and Agnostics club (AHA) for a discussion on whether and when humanitarian work is justified.  We'll touch on:
  • humanitarian work in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict
  • validity of imposing morality on others
  • when and how overriding state sovereignty is justified

When: TODAY 11/7, 7-8 PM
Where: Collis 218

Orient provided for dinner
J Street U is the student arm of J Street -- a pro-Israel, pro-peace group that promotes American diplomatic leadership in achieving a two-state solution as an end to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.  We believe that Israeli security and democracy, as well as Palestinian human rights and statehood, can only be achieved through a two-state solution based on 1967 borders with mutually agreed-upon land swaps.

*Like J Street U Dartmouth on Facebook*
*Like J Street U on Facebook*