Hello! We are already starting to plan Trips 2014!

Attached is the application for Assistant Director for Trips 2014. The only prerequisite for applying is some previous involvement as a Trips volunteer (trip leader, croo member, directorate member). The Assistant Director's job is extremely demanding but I promise that it will be an incredibly fun and rewarding job.
I hope that you will read the position description and consider applying! Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or suggestions.

Gerben Scherpbier
Director 2014
DOC First-Year Trips Program
Dartmouth College