College Republicans host Jim Rubens, 2014 US Senate Candidate TONIGHT

Where: Haldeman 125

When: 7pm Wednesday November 6th

        This Wednesday, November 6th, the Dartmouth College Republicans will be hosting Jim Rubens, a candidate for US Senate in 2014 in New Hampshire. We will be hosting a brief discussion period with him where he will give us an overview of his vision for the future for this state and nation, and then we will open up the floor to you all when you can ask him anything  from the effects we will feel from Obamacare to Syria. I hope to see you all there!