VOICES OF FAITH 2013

Tuesday, Nov. 5th at 6 PM in Collis Common Ground

Dinner catered by Taste of Africa.

Come be inspired by student panelists sharing their stories about the impact of faith and spirituality on their time at Dartmouth.  Then all are invited to reflect on these stories while sharing their own thoughts over dinner conversation at the tables. This year’s panelists chosen from across campus and religious traditions include:

Reuben Hurst '12, Anirudh Jayanti '14, Lauren Heywood '14, Andrew Nalani '16, and Eliza Rockefeller '17.

Please RSVP to Maggie Rowland '14 at [log in to unmask] or by going to Tucker Foundation’s Facebook page and clicking on the Facebook event for “Voices of Faith.”

Open Student Meeting

with the Tucker Task Force

Tuesday, Nov. 5th from 8 – 9 PM in Collis 101

CALLING ALL STUDENTS

This is your chance to give direct input to the Tucker Task Force! Come with your ideas, comments, suggestions and concerns, whatever they might be. We want to hear any and every perspective on what Tucker means to you and how we can shape the future of the role of Tucker at Dartmouth!