Think you want to be an investment banker but not quite sure what that means?
Don't know the difference between sales and trading and investment banking?
...Or even investment management?

Come to our meeting tonight to learn exactly what Investment Banking, Sales and Trading, and Investment Management are all about! We will be discussing what a typical day in each of these divisions is like, as well as skills required to succeed in each position.

Also, come meet our new advisor, Professor Lawrence Kreicher! He will be introducing himself to the membership and talking a bit about his background and interest in finance.

We will also be brainstorming ideas for winter term programming, such as information sessions with recruiting firms and business schools, lectures given by experts, networking mixers with professionals, and future trips to corporate firms.

Tonight
7:30 pm
Haldeman 041