YouTube will be airing its first ever YouTube Music Awards show (YMTA) TONIGHT at 6pm!

The YouTube Music Awards will celebrate the artists and songs that YouTube users have turned into global hits in the past year.

This event will stream live from New York City and will be hosted by Actor Jason Schwartzman.

There will be performances from guests including Eminem, Lady Gaga, Arcade Fire and YouTube-fueled phenomenons such as the music-video collective CDZA and violinist Lindsey Stirling.

Want to see the inaugural YouTube Music Awards Show at Dartmouth?

Join your Google Student Ambassador, Jordan Kunzika ‘16, and the Women in Computer Science Club as we host a viewing party for the YouTube Music Awards!

Our party will be hosted at Collis Commonground on Sunday, November 3rd, 6:00pm-8:30pm.