The Student and Presidential Committee on Sexual Assault invites you to come to our:

SPCSA Town Hall Meeting
One Wheelock
Tuesday October 22
12-2PM

Have you seen SPCSA’s recently updated recommendations?

Do you have any feedback, questions, support, or critiques on the recommendations?

Haven’t had a chance to read the recommendations but are interested in learning more?

We want to update you on the progress SPCSA has made since we released our recommendations during 13X. We will be serving Lou’s pies and will be discussing the recommendations and other campus-wide initiatives that the SPCSA is working on this term! (Recommendations attached.)

Everyone is Welcome to Attend

FREE LOU'S PIES!!

We hope to see you there!