Calling all ladies!

Tucker. Wednesday. 3:30.

Have a ton of work and no time? Okay... you should join BRIDGES. It is low time commitment, once a week, yet still gives you an opportunity to help Hartford Memorial Middle School girls navigate those scary years.

The program is not starting until the Winter, but we want to design a curriculum so that we can hit the ground running!

Please come and give your input, it is really meaningful.

Interested and can't make the meeting?  Contact Lucia McGloin '17, [log in to unmask] to be added to our email list!