Standpoints, Dartmouth's global health magazine,
is looking for student photos to feature in our fall/winter issue color photo spread.

This is an open call to anyone who has original photos from their experience working, volunteering, or traveling abroad.

We're open to a diversity of photos, but we are especially looking for photography that captures the community, culture, identity, and emotion of a place.

Blitz Standpoints if interested in showing your photos (or if you have any questions) by Sunday, November 10th!