*~*~* WOMEN IN BUSINESS *~*~*

Heard about the "Lean In" movement and want to learn more?
Interested in empowering women to achieve their goals?
Want the opportunity to interact with Sheryl Sandberg live?

Then join us for Women in Business' Lean In Campus Livestream Viewing Party on Monday at 7 pm in Rocky 2!  Come eat pizza and chat with like-minded peers as we watch Sheryl Sandberg address college campuses across America!

MONDAY, 10/28
7 PM  (*Note the time change)
Rocky 2  (*Note the location change)
*Please note that this special event is being held instead of our weekly 6pm meeting this week.

Official description:  Join the Lean In community for a live discussion with Sheryl Sandberg as we launch Lean In on Campus! Sheryl will share her passion for helping the next generation of female leaders lean in and will be answering your questions. You'll learn about our Lean In on Campus program and receive all the information you need to get involved. Together, we believe we can close the leadership gap and change the trajectory for women around the world. We hope you'll join us.

Interested in learning more?  Check out the details and RSVP to the livestream at https://www.facebook.com/events/171365973065645/.

**All genders, majors and classes welcome.**