From: NMT 123 TANGO <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 4:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Saturday 26th

 Hi Everybody!!

I'm so exaited for the Party!! The Prizes are ready! The musician are ready! My clothes for performing are ready!....but the most important thing....my costume are ready!!!

I hope you think in a good ones, the big Prize waiting for you!! Pirates, rabbits, princesses, fairies, Martians firefighters, police, dogs, charleston dancers, gangsters, and more....are all of you very welcome!! (Remember, if you don't want use costume, don't warry, we waiting for you anyway!!)

About the food:
Remember the class start 6pm and the party 7pm. I plaining made some food that you can eat with you fingers, but if you want bring some thing to share.....are welcome!!

This time maybe also come our students from Dartmouth, so we expect have a big and fun party!

See you Thrusday in class, and Saturday in the party!!!!

Romina Verón - Carlos Sosto
http://facebook.com/CarlosNestorSosto
http://facebook.com/NestorCarlosSosto
http://facebook.com/RominaLorenaVerón