...Halloween Cupcakes!!

Delivered to FFB, Stacks, VAC, and anywhere on Campus

(I mean, we all need something sweet for Halloween, right?!)

When: Oct 30 & 31 (Next Wednesday & Thursday!)
Where: literally, anywhere on campus! Just tell us and we'll deliver.
How much: Just $3 for a cupcake or a slice of pumpkin pie

Use the link below to order delicious treats for Halloween!

(You can also make gifts to your friends!!)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mkAixtez7jzf0MntjD3L_EhzQxXb_6UX3kYFfScEmPk/viewform

GlobeMed is a national non-profit organization led by students that focuses on addressing global health inequities.
Our chapter, GlobeMed at Dartmouth, is partnered with Kachin Women's Association Thailand (KWAT), located in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
KWAT's aim is to support and empower Kachin women and children refugees who were forced to leave their homes and relocated to the Burma-Thailand border.
GlobeMed at Dartmouth hosts various fundraising campaigns for KWAT to help support their yearly projects and additionally engages in a yearly curriculum of discussions and activities on global health issues to educate and raise awareness.

--
GlobeMed at Dartmouth
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization