Atheists, Humanists, Agnostics

This week, we'll be talking about everyone's favorite nebulous term:
SPIRITUALITY.
What does it mean? Is it explicitly religious, or can non-religious and irreligious people claim it too?
 What does it mean to be a spiritual atheist?

Whatever you think, come join the conversation!

Thursday 10/24
@ 7 P.M.
@ Collis 218

AHA is a campus discussion club based around secularism that's dedicated to open, intellectual discussion. We're funny and friendly and people of all faiths and non-faiths are always welcome. Contact us at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>