Hello everyone!

Can you believe we have already past the halfway mark of the term? Neither can we!

With that in mind, La Alianza Latina is thinking about Winter term and those to come after. This Thursday at 6 pm in LALACS’ basement, we will be holding elections for a new set of Board Members and we will be introducing changes being made to our constitution.

As always, we invite you to run for a position. These include:

  • President/Co-Presidents
  • Secretary
  • Treasurer
  • Social Chair
  • Academic Chair
  • Historian
  • Legislator

Attached are descriptions of each role.

Please remember that in order to vote or be an eligible candidate for the Board, you have to have attended at least three events hosted or sponsored by La Alianza Latina within the current term and the last term you were on campus. If you are interested in running for any of these positions, please bring a copy of your platform or speech to the meeting. Feel free to email any questions or concerns to [log in to unmask] We look forward to seeing you on Thursday, even if you are not running for a position.

In community,
La Alianza Latina

TL;DR:
- Elections Thursday @ 6PM in LALACS Basement
- Must have attended 3 events w/in this term or the last term you were on to:

  • Vote
  • Be a candidate for a position

- Positions include: All of them (Descriptions attached)
- Bring a platform/speech on Thursday
- Questions/Concerns emailed to: [log in to unmask]
- Come Thursday to LALACS Basement @ 6PM