Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Applications are now being accepted for the 2014 Kramer Prize!

Dear Students,

The President's Office, Palaeopitus Senior Society, and the Class of 1954 all invite you to apply for the Kramer Memorial Prize.

The Kramer Prize, endowed in honor of Milton Sims Kramer '54, is awarded annually as a grant to support students or student groups who engage in a research, service, or programming project that benefits the Dartmouth community.

This year the Office of the President is looking for proposals for innovative projects that promote "Dartmouth fellowship" in the following project areas:

Global & Local Impact:  Projects that tackle the greater issues of our time in the Upper Valley community and the world beyond
Community of Care:  Projects that build upon Dartmouth's network of support and contribute to a safe and inclusive campus
Experiential Learning:  Projects that enable students to engage with their subjects in a hands-on, practical environment
Multidisciplinary Creativity:  Projects that break the mold and model to combine subjects or ideas that promote "Dartmouth fellowship"

All current undergraduate students, individually or in groups, are invited to submit proposals.
Palaeopitus Senior Society will review the applications and make a recommendation to President Hanlon. The winner will receive a $3,000 grant to engage in the project during the winter and spring terms of 2014.

Applications are due Monday, October 28th.
For more information about the Kramer Prize, application, materials, and past projects, visit the Kramer Prize page on our President's Office website:  http://www.dartmouth.edu/~president/kramerprize.html

Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions you may have!

Best of luck,

Wei Wu
Class of 2014
President's Intern